Los Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recientemente han actualizado seis páginas en su sección de gripe de la web: Questions & answers: Thimerosal-containing influenza vaccine,Antiviral medications for influenza,Lab diagnosis of influenza ,I practice healthy habits (poster), I had to take a flu break (poster),Interim guidance for influenza diagnostic testing during the 2006-07 influenza season.
- National Advisory Committee on Immunization. Addendum – LAIV use in children and adolescents
- A nationwide survey of common viral infections in childhood among patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases
- Effect of Maternal Influenza Vaccination on Hospitalization for Respiratory Infections in Newborns: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- Effectiveness of the 2013 and 2014 Southern Hemisphere Influenza Vaccines Against Laboratory-confirmed Influenza in Young Children Using a Test-negative Design, Bangkok, Thailand
- Live attenuated versusincativated influenza vaccine in Hutterite children